Thursday, March 9, 2017

Word Count Wednthursday.... lol

What I have been working on:
I recently have had some life changing experiences. I have been working on Chapter 2 of Just Another World, but what has had my main focus is poetry. It is all really depressing but philosophical (You can all thank Dan for that..).

What I have been reading:
The Ocean at The end of The Lane by Neil Gaiman. Not enough reading is really going on, but what I have read, has propelled the story into the realm of intriguing. The boy is a book worm, and extremely introverted. His cat got ran over by a Gem miner who is renting a room in his parent's home. The man thought that getting the young boy a new(old and angry) cat would fix his shattered heart. The boy talks about previous renters and their peculiar imperfections, up to when the Gem miner started renting.

How this makes me feel:
I AM FUCKING SAD. But all of this is educational..... Right?

P.S. I am actually doing okay do not worry about me lol.

1 comment: