Thursday, February 23, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

What I have been writing:

I have been writing more song lyrics or poems if you will, and I think putting writing aside for a second, song lyrics/poetry really helps me cope with my real world problems. I think it is just like writing in a journal or simply venting for personal therapy.

My Narrative is still under the curse of some serious writer's block, but tonight I'm breaking that curse! I hope to take your advice and just stop overthinking things and enjoy it for what it is.


What I have been reading:

Nothing. But tonight I am going to put some time into The Neil Gaiman book that is staring me in the face.

How does this make me feel:

I feel ironically like I have been productive. I think by the end of the night I will feel truly a sense of productivity. I have been going through an extremely rough time in my life and it took my attention from education but now I am back in the right focus, and ready to write my Narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment